Why Libertyville Montessori School?
We meet the needs to each child, day, making learning fun!
- Libertyville Montessori has been continuously operating since 1964 and, thus, has the distinct advantage of unmatched experience at the pre-school, kindergarten, and elementary level of education.
- Libertyville Montessori School offers children an opportunity to develop educational, social, physical, mental, and emotional capabilities at their own speeds in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Montessori learning involves the use of many concrete materials designed to test understanding, which fosters independent learning and makes the process enjoyable and fun for the student.
- Within the Libertyville Montessori School classroom, there is a mixture of children ages 2 ½ through 9 years old. The mixed age group allows the older child to become a role model for the younger child, igniting the learning process. The older child becomes a leader and helper for the younger child, thus builds positive self-esteem and self-confidence.
- What sets Libertyville Montessori School apart from conventional Montessori schools is the fact that LMS has created a balanced blend of both Montessori principles with traditional educational philosophies.
- Most importantly, Libertyville Montessori School students receive a well-balanced school experience, which enables them to easily transition to their next educational environment, regardless of what it may be.